Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Park Royal, West Vancouver
The Sales Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/closing store.
- · Ensure great customer service by assisting in location, availability and selection of merchandise
- · Maintain store selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays, presentation and conditions
- · Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
- · Promote current sales and promotions to customers, including pricing of merchandise
- · Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
- · Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
- · Process merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines
- · Support all management, leads and sales team at all times
- · Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers and peers
- · Ability to complete sales transactions in POS register system
- · Knowledge of policies, procedures and safety rules
- · Ability to work under close supervision and detailed instruction
Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred. Previous cash handling experience preferred.
Must be 16 years of age. A high school diploma or GED preferred.
A part-time or full-time hourly non-exempt position working in stores.
Must have flexibility with schedule.
Ability to lift items of up to 35 lbs. and perform other physical duties (i.e. climb ladder, lifting, bending).
Ability to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking.
Please apply in person at Forever 21 - Park Royal, or email resumes to email@example.com