Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Park Royal, West Vancouver
The Stock Associate is responsible for receiving and stocking all merchandise in stock room and onto store shelves. The Associate will stock, organize and create a pleasant environment throughout stock rooms and the sales floors.
- Receives and processes all new merchandise shipments
- Ensures all merchandise in stock rooms and on store shelves meet company standards
- Assists in floor moves and ensures merchandise meets company shipment 24 hour guidelines
- Processes and reports merchandise damages and discrepancies
- Controls store shrinkage of all merchandise
- Follows all safety protocols directed by the corporate office
- Assist customers as required by store demand
- Assists in maintaining store in a presentable condition, and supports management and sales team at all times
- Knowledge of safety rules
- Ability to adhere to loss prevention censoring guidelines
- Ability to work under close supervision and detailed instruction
Minimum of six months experience in the retail or merchandising field.
Must be 18 years of age. A high school diploma or GED preferred.
A part-time or full-time hourly non-exempt position working in stores. Must have flexibility with schedule.
Ability to lift items of up to 35 lbs. and perform other physical duties (i.e. climb ladder, lifting, bending). Ability to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking.
Please apply in person at Forever 21 - Park Royal, or email resumes to email@example.com